Saturday, November 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Heather!!!!

Friday night Conrad went to his dad's for the weekend. Michael and I thought the house was too quiet without him home and decided to go out for my birthday. I love BBQ so I picked Smoke House. We had a 30 minute wait but the food was worth it. While we waited Karina and I walked around the front of the restaurant and she poked the noses of all of the very large ceramic pigs and cows. Everyone coming and going commented how cute she was and she smiled at everyone! Oh she is my happy girl!

When our table was ready I was so happy because I was starving! We got the corn nuggets for an appetizer and it was YUMM-O! I ordered the burt ends, they are the best!, with fries on the side and let me say, I used all most half of my weekly points! But it was yummy and Michael said his burger was very good too. Karina shared with both of us and enjoyed a yogurt we brought from home. It was fun to go on a date with Michael and spend time together. I love him so! Happy Birthday to me!

Saturday was my real birthday and I got to be at work by 5:30am so I had to wake up way too early for a birthday girl and go to work like a good girl when I really wanted to sleep in for my present to my self! I had a great, very busy day at work plus Mom, Rachel, Rebecca and Karina surprised me at work with cupcakes! Rachel and Mom made me elephant cup cakes and brought them up and they were AWESOME. All of my co-workers were very impressed and said they tasted as yummy as they were cool!

After work we were to go to Mom and Dad's for dinner. She had not made anything yet and when she said she was making Veggie soup I suggested going out. Michael was on a call so just Mom, Dad and I went to El Magway's for dinner. Rachel and Becca watched Karina for me and that was nice. Dinner was so yummy and it was so nice to get to talk to them with out little interruptions. Peacefully and yummy! My favorites!
We got take out for the girls and went home. Micheal showed up soon after we got home so he got to watch Star Gate with Becca and eat leftovers. Yummy. Karina loved the beans and rice with cheese and Rachel's favorite was the chips and salsa. Mine too!

No comments: