Friday morning I slept in till 8 and then the kids and I went and picked up Dad. Mom Rachael, and Becca went shopping with Marget Southerds and left at around 5 till 5! We were to be doing all of Dad's Christmas shopping but all he got for Mom was one small thing, some flower bulbs, a net garden trellis and rakes. He was so excited about the garden trellises it was laughable. I love Dad! Conrad had fun looking at all of the toys and even saw his teacher Mrs. Kaye at Target. We love Mrs. Kaye too. It was fun shopping and spending time with Dad. After we went to Walmart I took the kids to Dad and Mom's to put Karina down for a nap and let Conrad get his wiggles out.
Becca came with me to Toys R Us to get a few great deals and then back to Walmart to return some things that I had gotten before Thanksgiving and had gotten on sale earlier on Friday. Becca wanted to get one thing so she went off by herself, silly me that was a dumb idea! I got what I needed, paid for it and still waited for more than 30 minutes for Becca to find me. Next time she is not leaving my side. I guess you live and learn or next time I will page, "Rebecca Woodward in the Punky Brewster shoes, your sister is so worried about you. Please met her at the customer service desk your sissy is so worried about you." I think that will find her faster. :-)
Emerald Arborvitae
2 years ago
1 comment:
....but does she know about the Punky Brewster shoes? :-) It would have been funny to see her reaction to that.
Post a Comment