Conrad had his first game of the season on Saturday. His team is the Texas Rangers. I missed the start of the game because I had to work. Grandma Woodward and Rachel went and supported till I got there.

He has a great coach and a good team. They played real well and next time they hope to win! Conrad enjoyed playing some out field. He did pretty good at paying attention to the game. He only got one fowl ball hit his turn a bat but was very happy to be at the plate and gave it his all! I was proud!
I like that he plays on a church league. After the game we have a devotional and a prayer. The coach is very concerned that the boys have a good relationship with god and fallow on a path that he would want them to be on.
1 comment:
The game was great, we smiled a lot watching the boys play.
Post a Comment