When I got home from dropping off Conrad at the bus stop Michael and Karina were playing in the family room. Karina decided to bring out all of her babies and let them watch a movie with her dad.
I'm not even sure if they watched a movie or what it was but she sure had fun bringing out all of her babies!
Emerald Arborvitae
2 years ago
4 comments:
Thats a lot of babies !!! Good times.
Michael is such a good sport! I would have been done long before ALL of the stuffed animals came out.
I have a picture with Jessie and all her stuffed animals and I love it. I'm glad Karina got one too.
Oh my...I love the picture of Micheal with all of Karina's babies! I used to do that too! I would have to have ALL of my babies lined up and out when I was playing! TOO CUTE!
Post a Comment