Here is a picture of my still growing belly at 16 weeks and 2 days. In these picturesRachel had put my hair into Curlformers she and Becca had gotten each other for Christmas. It turned out pretty cute for church.
Here are some cute pictures of the kids goofing around while we were snowed in at Mom and Dad's. They had a lot of fun and it was nice to not to have to cook all of the meals myself. Rachel has become quite a good cook!

Emerald Arborvitae
2 years ago
2 comments:
I love watching my kids play together. I'm glad you had someplace fun to be snowed in at - extra cook and all. Jessie helped my put curlformers in too a week or two ago. It was fun, but I'm not used to seeing myself with curly hair and it made me laugh even though Jessie assured me it looked great.
I know the feeling. Though I have had cirls in the past at first I thought I just looked stupid. But everyone said it looked great, so I guess they were right, I think:-)
Post a Comment