Saturday, July 31, 2010

Lou's Wedding 6-29-10 & 6-3-10

So pretty! Rachel sat and talked with me while I held Alexander. The food was very yummy. We all enjoyed the dinner of bar-B-Qed roast and chicken salad sandwiches, fruit, vegetables, cracker and cheese in hart shapes and pasta salad. Mom and Dad did a great job of doing it almost exclusively them selves.
Karina loves dancing just like the rest of our family!
So pretty!
Conrad had so much fun running around outside with Laura's nephew, Mason,I could only snag one picture of him. I am glad he enjoyed himself. I love my baby boy! He looks so silly in this picture.
Grandpa loves to hold Alexander, plus it was nice to rest my arms from holding him all day!
After watching David and I swing dancing Karina was a little scared of her Uncle David. She was very concerned and after watching for a little bit asked, "what you doing to my Mama!" David asked her to dance with him next but she was too scared. She warmed up towards the end and had fun dancing with him too. Laura looked so pretty at the wedding. I think it is funny how most all of my pictures have Baby Alexander in them! :-D I love this picture of Laura holding and kissing Alexander! She loved holding and loving on him. I know she will be such a loving Mommy!
Laura and I with Alexander.
Rachel and Laura's new In-Laws, Renee and her husband helped with the clean up.

1 comment:

Julie said...

That is some awesome swing dancing Karina!