The day started as any other day, with a few exceptions. When I was getting Karina dressed I noticed she had a few bug bites on her face. I did not think anything of it really and we were on our way. Dropped off Conrad at school then to the store for some Milk and a few groceries, dropped the groceries at home, then drove to the park to play with Karina’s little friends, Kaitlynn and Rachel Maughan. Cari, their mommy, and I talked and ogled at Alexander while the girls played.
When we were getting ready to go I noticed than the few spots on Karina’s face had multiplied and were now covering her face, arms, legs and torso! Compounded with the fever and runny nose she had just had a few days before we came to the conclusion it must be chicken pox! Cari was not worried about her girls getting it and actually thanked me for exposing her girls! I was so worried about baby Alexander getting it when he was so little and venerable. I called Michael to tell him what I thought was going wrong with our baby girl! He sent out a mass text as soon as he got off the phone. I prayed that all would work out and Alexander would not get sick as we drove home for our confinement. On our way home Karina fell asleep in the car and I had to carry her in to her bed. When she woke up that evening around FIVE! Her spots were ALL GONE! including the ones on her face from the morning! The only thing I can think of was that it was a bad case of heat rash, which she used to get occasionally, though never this bad! Cari and I were so sure…..It was our own little miracle!
1 comment:
What an adventerous day. So glad it all turned out ok.
Post a Comment