I love our Savior and the reason for the season! I love the family and friends that are in my life!
The before the during and the after! Every year I say this year will be smaller than the ones before! Never happens! I try but I love finding the perfect gifts and wrapping them and thinking about the joy it will bring each person! And then I am rewarded every time a loved one opens the wrapping and I get to see the joy on their face when I got it right! Enjoy the looks of pure delight!
The before pictures, Santa ate his cookies, yummy! This year Michael was able to help me and Santa get everything ready for Christmas morning. It was so much better with him there!
Alexander and Mommy! I let everyone enjoy their stockings while I took a relaxing shower and fixed my hair. No one was patient enough for me to put on makeup.
And the after! We are so thankful for all the blessings we have been given this year!
After Alexander woke up from his nap we went over to Grandma and Papa’s house for dinner and more presents! Dinner was, very yummy! After 30 years I have decided I LOVE Mom’s pumpkin pies, strange how tastes change. (though I still hate canned tamales) and after we all had a fun time opening gifts. Alexander wanted to taste everything!
Karina loved helping Alexander open his gift! She was just as happy for others to get gifts as they were!
Conrad LOVES his Superman shirt, so did David and Becca!
I made a scrapbook for Debbie and Mom& Dad. Mom & Dad loved it so much, it was well worth all the time I spent making it! Mom enjoys showing it off to the everyone that come over to visit.
I wanted to take a few pictures of the best gifts ever, not everyone wanted to participate! Here are the ones that got roped in.
Thank you everyone for a wonderful Christmas and Holiday season, we love you all so much and I have so much gratitude in my life for the love the Savior has for me. I see it every day when I look at my family!
1 comment:
What a great day. Your hair looks very cute -- I want mine to be long again. ...hey what wrong with canned tamales :-).... I can't wait to see the book you made and I love your present pictures at teh end; what a cute idea.
Post a Comment