Karina was so excited and happy to be going to her first day of Preschool, almost as much as Daddy was for her.
We all walked her to her class room. She got loves, then walked right in like a big girl.
Then she forgot all about us when her little friend Landon, Tricia’s little boy, showed her where to put her jacket and princess backpack. She is growing up so fast!
After we dropped off Conrad at middle school we went over to Mom and Dad’s to kill time before she needed to be picked up. School is just from 7:30am to 9:50am.
Mom and I took pictures of the Wood Temple Silhouettes Dad had made. I think they are so awesome and pretty! I wanted to open a shop at etsy.com you can find the link if you click here. They are so cute and I can not wait to see what Mom does with them at David’s wedding reception. Dad also made this super cute Noah’s ark puzzle for Mom one year and he mentioned wanting to make and sell those too so I took pictures of those too. Can you tell my favorite part of them are the tiny little squeals! (the shop went on the back burner for a little while when Dad had to start working nights for a few months.
Alexander and his Daddy watched cartoons, snacked on crackers and played outside during the photo shoot. Alexander loves to share! Isn’t he sweet!
Then before we knew it, it was time to go pick up Karina from pre-school. We were a little early so we let Alexander explore.
Karina loves pre-school and all her teachers! I am glad she is growing up to be such a smart girl and getting to do lots of fun stuff. It is a little hard to let go but I guess that is all part of growing up.
Daddy had to go on a call. So the kids got to come with me visiting teaching. Becca is so cute! Karina found the camera in my bag and took lots of pictures to entertain herself while Alexander slept and we talked. Win, win, win!
It was a great day!
1 comment:
What an exciting day. That's so cool that Michael didn't have to go on a call until after preschool. The temples are so cool. I hope the shop idea takes off and is fun. I remember have races in my woodshop class to put the Noah's ark puzzle together. And yeah for you getting your VTing done!
Post a Comment