Mom watched the kids so Michael and I could go with Becca and Rachel to see The Avengers when it opened at midnight. After getting pictures with some of the crazies that dressed up like it was Halloween, Becca was so tired she took a nap while we waited for the movie to start. Michael and I ran to the store to buy some snacks because there was no way I was paying $3 for $.50 worth of M&Ms! I was kind of nice to run to the store with just Michael, that never gets to happen!
Becca, Rachel and I waiting for the moves to start! Rachel looks so beautiful in this picture and her hair look too cute!
Becca and Rachel bought Michael an Avengers shirt for the movie and surprised him with a ticket. He let me have his and was planning on staying home with the kids. They arranged for Mom to watch the kids and everything! Michael was so surprised and totally excited! I love my family!
Cute picture of us!! The movie was so amazing and I am so glad I got to see it with Michael beside me! I can not wait to see it with Conrad, he will love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment