Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sunday dinner


Mom, Rachael and Bacca came over for Sunday dinner (Dad wanted to sleep and then had to go to a coart of honor at church so he go some leftovers to take to work tomorrow). I made these Sausage Stars that were a big hit so I thought I would put in the recipe. Let me know if you make them and how your family likes them.



Sausage Stars

2 cups (1 lb.) cooked crumbled sausage

1 1/2 cups grated chedder cheese

1 1/2 cups grated Monterey Jack cheese

1 cup Ranch Dressing

1 can (2.25 oz.) sliced olives

1/2 cup chopped red pepper

1 package won ton wrappers

-Preheat oven to 350F. Blot sausage dry with paper towels and combine with cheese, dressing, olives, and red pepper. Lightly grease a mini (or regular) muffin tin and press 1 wrapper in each cup. Spray with cooking spray. Bake 5 minutes until golden. Remove from tins, place on baking sheet. Fill with mixture. Bake 5 minutes until bubbly. Makes 4 or 5 dozen.

No comments: