Friday, August 15, 2008

Where are we going?

It took me a while to start this blogging thing and now that I was here and had decided to start one, I was stumped on what to name our blog spot. I did not want to exclude Conrad by naming it Gavin something and I thought Gavin/Musser something looked like a husband and wife's last name. So as I pondered, I thought that "Leaving our Mark" was cute but then I have two family members with the name Mark and did not want to over use that name; so, here it is Going Crazy. And here is why. Whenever Conrad asks where are we going Michael always answers with "crazy". Conrad has stopped paying attention and now just asks again "Mom, where are we going?" But I thought it fit, because most of the time we are going just there, crazy. Hope you love our little blog and I hope I remember to write in it often.

3 comments:

Julie said...

I love the name of your blog! and the I love the story. Tell Michael I'm going to steal his line when my kids ask.

musean said...

mee too! I thought that was a brilliant line... I will use it with my kids.

musean said...

Oh, I'm on Sean's account... it's sam... but you knew that. I don't know how to make my own. have to figure that out another day!