
At the temple I got to go through an endowment session with Mom, for one of our ancestors (I'll remember the name after I'm not so tired) and then, for the first time I got to be a proxy for sealing. It was so moving and the spirit was so strong!
The youth were very well behaved and on the way back to KC we stopped at Subway. We got a sub, chips and bottled water. (Don't think Dad has gone hog wild with his spending, he got the chips and water at dirty Dawns') It was yummy and filled me up nicely. I got to sit all by myself on the way back; so, stretched out across both seats. We watched the second and third Work and the Glory movie on the way home. I had not yet seen the third movie and liked it quite a bit. Not as good as the book but are they ever?
I was glad I went. Michael was on call all day but only got one call which was nice. Carrie Maughan watched Karina. He said she had so much fun playing with her two little girls, Katlynn and Rachel.
Conrad got to go to his dad's house and found out that his dad and step-mom are going to have another baby. Conrad wants it to be a girl. He will have to wait a while because Sam is only a month or so along.
No comments:
Post a Comment