I was asked to teach the combined Young Women lesson on the 7
Th of June.
Lesson 21: A Righteous Example Influences Others

Here are the handouts I made for all of the girls. I made the rice crispy treats with the young women torch stenciled on them. I don't think they turned out as well as I would have liked but they still look pretty good. Next time, I will try it on sugar cookies and I think the torch should come out much clearer. They still tasted yummy!
I used the example of how a birthday candle gives off only a small amount of light, a flashlight gives a good amount of light but is not able to fill even a single room with light, but a torch can give off a very large amount of light. Liken your selves unto a torch, let your light shine to many others!
1 comment:
What a ton of work. You did a great job.
Post a Comment