Monday, June 1, 2009

Grade Cards!

Conrad finished 3ed grade this year and came trotting home with his report card with a smile on his face. He was pleased to announce that he was at a 5th grade reading level but when I looked at his report card I noticed that he is really at a 6th grade reading level!!!! I am so proud! I guess those extra help reading classes in kindergarten and 1st grade really paid off!

He should be so proud of his number 3's (for those of you used to the letter system 3-A, 2-B&C, 1-D, 0-F) Conrad got zero 0 and 1's only in Staying Focused and Organization. and if you have met Conrad that is right on! We are working on a reward system to get his room clean.

3 comments:

Susan L. Chase said...

Good Job Conrad!

Julie said...

Super Job Conrad! You'll have to let us know what great books you read this summer.

momwoodward said...

Way to go Conrad!