Sunday, September 27, 2009

Cake Decorating Mini-Class

So, as an Enrichment comity we have decided to step it up in the mini-classes. The first one we have had in a while was at my house and I helped teach the sisters a little more about cake decorating. It was pretty well attended by Mom, Rachel, Sister Cari Maughan, Sister Becca Aamodt, Sister Lima Moananu, and Sister Sue Revell. We had so much fun and I think they learned vary fast. Lima, Cari and Becca even stayed to help clean up! I love these women!Here are a few of the cupcakes the Ladies decorated.And here is just a cute picture of Karina and Michael sleeping! Karina was a little sick and thought she would feel better snuggled next to her daddy!

1 comment:

Julie said...

It's always fun to have people over. The cupcakes turned out great. And who can pass up a picture of a sleeping baby?