Thursday, November 19, 2009

For those that have not heard, the cat is out of the bag!

We are expecting a new baby! I am officially 9 weeks and 3 days as of today, 11/19/2009. We are all very excited! Conrad is very interested in what names we are thinking of and Karina is just too little to understand yet.

I am doing ok. We are still trying to get my blood pressure under control. I have a doctors apt again tomorrow to see if they need to change my medication again.

My due date is June 20th!
I am thinking about having my bags ready by April. With the hope of being prepared for the first time. I am thinking it would be nice if I can carry this baby at least till the end of May ! If you could keep us in your prayers we would appreciate it!

3 comments:

Alan said...

Congratulations !! Very exciting. We will definately keep you in our prayers.

Mohler Blessings said...

congrats! i am so happy for you guys!

djensen said...

Happy news, and lucky you for not having to be pregnant during the summer! I hope everything goes smoothly for you!