Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

So, on November 8th I had my last 20something birthday. Michael thought a surprise party would be so cool and set it all up. One small detail, he told me the night before that Mom and Dad did not want us coming over cause they have been painting their house and it was a mess and did I tell you this is right after I discovered that our sink had been leaking for a WHILE, and there was a huge mess in the kitchen! When I started to cry he decided he better tell to truth! He had made plans with a few of our friends and Mom to have a dinner at the Ransom's house Sunday night. There is a lesson. Don't lie to your wife. It can make her cry!~


The dinner was great! I would have taken pictures but our camera has come up missing and we are still looking for where Karina stashed it.


Mom and Rachel made lasagna and bread sticks, very yummy! I made a salad with home made ginger dressing. Yummy too. Mark Ransom made a chicken and vegetable casserole, I did not eat any but Michael said to was tasty and he made bread and I did have some of that and it was very good! Cari made the cake! She made this awesome white chocolate raspberry cheesecake that was to die for, very fancy! If you every want the Best Cheesecake in Kansas City I know who you can pay to make you one! Or if you are lucky like me she can be your friend!

We had lots of fun eating, talking and just hanging out. I wish we could do it more often! I brought some games but we had so much fun talking that we did not even get them out. I love great friends and family!

No comments: