Sunday, December 26, 2010

Birthday Party Part II 12/4/10

Conrad wanted to have his birthday party at my parent’s this year so they had the vacant lot next to their house and their huge back yard to play Nerf wars in!  He wanted to do little more for the party and it turned out great.  His silly mom, put the wrong address on the invite (half our and half mom and dad’s) but we had at least 13 kids come!  We did a few inside games but mostly they had lots of fun playing outside despite the chill in the air!   IMG_4319IMG_4318

I stayed inside with the cute, happy baby boy and Grandpa who just had hernia surgery and was supposed to be taking it easy and needed gentile reminders!

IMG_4323

After Conrad left with Cole and his parents to go to Dave and Buster’s for dinner I went outside to take out the trash.  I looked up and saw a few darts left in the yard, after walking around outside for about 30 minutes I found about 50 darts!  Finders keepers!  JSK!  A few of the kids wrote their names on their darts (which was a great idea and I wish I had thought to have all the kids do it!) so they got their back, thanks everyone else for the extra b-day gift!  Winking smile

IMG_4324

2 comments:

Dave said...

I miss Alexander's smile.

hwg2g2 said...

He misses you too, David!