I almost forgot to include this cute post! I remember my mom making these bird nests when I was a little girl! Karina helped me make them & I thought they turned out so cute! I almost forgot to take a picture of them till bed time & I was about to put them in little bags to give to all our friends; so, that is why Karina is in her pj’s. I also almost forgot to post the pictures on our blog, silly me!If you would like to make them just follow the directions for rice crispy treats but exchange the crispies for a bag of crispy chow main noodles. Shape into nests and add eggs. We used mini egg whoppers! Yummy! Merilee suggested using Fiber One Cereal (the stick looking kind), that is how I'll make it next time and I’ll let you know how they turn out.
Emerald Arborvitae
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment