Thursday, April 21, 2011

Sunday Conference 4/3/11

I have lots of pictures of Alexander is this post because he was the only one that wanted to be in my pictures, silly kids, and there were too many real cute pictures to choose one!  We listened to Sunday morning conference at home on the computer.  If I have not told you, I love that we can sit at home and watch conference!

Michael was working all night the night before so he slept all morning and then went on calls.  The kids and I had our first picinc this year during the break.  The weather was perfect!IMG_0624IMG_0626

IMG_0629IMG_0633

Conrad was not feeling very well, poor little guy, spring cold, but he was feeling better faster than the rest of us that got sick later in the week, lucky kid too.  Karina was very sweet to him bringing him drinks and blankets.

IMG_0638

Alexander loves watermelon!

IMG_0646IMG_0647IMG_0648IMG_0649

Here is Karina not wanting me to take her picture, stinker! and more of Alexander’s cute funny faces while eating watermelon.IMG_0650IMG_0652IMG_0653

1 comment:

Mohler Blessings said...

WOW!!! Alexander is adorable!!! He sure looks like a Woodward. I can't believe that he will soon be 1. What a cutie!