Jessie is getting so good at face painting. Karina had lots of fun getting painted while we were visiting. I love the super hero mask for Spencer! Karina’s rainbow on her are turned into a snake after she saw how cool Spencer’s snake on his arm was.
Alexander just being himself, cute!
Uncle David is so great!
Julie and I talked all morning about making something fun for the kids after their first day of school. We never figured out what to make. Addie surprised us and the kids by making them these fantastic treats. Good friends are priceless! I am so grateful Julie has such great friends. She even made some for Karina, how thoughtful was that. They are pretzel sticks dipped in colored chocolate and wrapped in personalized paper with Crayon or kids names on them. Karina shared and they were yummy.
Happy Jessie! This has been her first year at middle school too. I am so glad Conrad and Jessie are enjoying Middle school!
On Saturday Julie had put these fun curlers called Curlformers in her little girl’s hair. Karina thought it was so amazing to have so many curies! Julie was so sweet to put them in her hair while we did some of our FHE.
For treats I made cupcakes on ice-cream cones. They were a fun idea but I don’t think they turned out very well this time. I’ll have to make them again sometime to perfect them. The kids liked them and that is the whole point, right.
Cute BABIES!!! Love cute babies!
Karina was too impatient with the curlers to leave them in all night. While she was supposed to be sleeping (and the big people were staying up late like usual) she sat at the bottom of the steps and took them out all by herself. Then she wanted to show us how curly her hair was. After a picture or two she got taken back to bed. It id turn out way cute! Next time I think we will just put hers in in the morning cause it did not take very long for her hair to dray and hold the curl.
2 comments:
Those crayon pretzels were delicious. Karina's diva smiles always bring a smile to my face too.
I had totally forgotten about those curlers. That was pretty funny. Maybe we can do them again for David's wedding.
Post a Comment