Wednesday, February 22, 2012

My Birthday dinner at the Millard’s 11/8/11

In the morning the day of my birthday I watched Rob, Michael’s best friend’s two kids that are the same age as Karina and Alexander.  Our kids loved the company and all the kids had a happy day.

My very great, best-ie friend, Natalie, had asked me if I had any plans for my birthday.  When I told her no, she was very excited to invite me over to her house so she could fix our family dinner.  How thoughtful!

2011-11-08 001

It was so awesome!  Dinner had a zucchini themed, love it!  There were zucchini boats, zucchini and bowtie pasta with pesto sauce and zucchini pancakes with a fresh salad crusty plus garlic bread, YUMMY! 

2011-11-08 0011

She had also made me a bag/purse so pretty I am afraid to use it Smile  and a lovely pink warm scarf.  I love her and her cute family!  What a fantastic birthday, thanks everyone that made my birthday celebrations so wonderful, I feel so loved!

No comments: