David and Lisa’s sealing was so sweet and tender. While it the temple the insanity of the morning melted away to a feeling of peace and love. I am so happy for these two and I wish them all the love, happiness and sleep deprived nights (which is where I am this morning) that marriage can bring!
Here is the Bride and Groom. They are so pretty! I did not get to take as many pictures as I would have liked but Click here to be whisked away to Lisa and David’s blog with lots more wedding pictures or for lots more pictures of the wedding, luncheon’ and reception click here to pop over to Julie’s blog and check out more of this special day!
Conrad helped take some of these precious pictures with his DSI. Here we are at the temple waiting for the bride and groom to get all of their pictures taken.
I sure was missing Michael! but aren’t our babies pretty cute!
I love these ones with Grandma and Grandpa! Love you two! We tracked down someone that knew where we were going for the luncheon and followed Lisa’s dad there. We raced to set up; with everyone working together it came together perfectly to be a lovely event for the whole wedding party! Rachel and Mom worked super hard for weeks to insure, with the help of so many others, to make it a success. (Julie and I made soup and crescent rolls. )
It took FOREVER to find the reception but when we did it was well worth it. The reception that Lisa’s family put on that evening was so fun with the dessert buffet and hot chocolate bar. They had a slide show of pictures of the bride and groom that I loved! I wish Alexander had not been running around like a crazy boy and I could have gotten pictures.
I am go grateful that we were able to go and support David and Lisa in their new life together! Love you!
4 comments:
Thanks Heather! We love you too!
Wonderful!! David was wanting pictures.
These are wonderful.
Wow! My wife is smokin' hot!
Post a Comment