Mom and I drove out with the two little kids to help get ready for David’s wedding. (Conrad, Becca and Grandpa stayed to get in a few more days of school and work before flying out on Thursday before the wedding. Michael was not able to make it for the wedding due to school and work.)
True to form I forgot to take pictures of the first day but here are some pictures at the hotel.
It was a nice hotel right outside of Denver. We got there around five so there was plenty of time to do something before bed. Mom and I were told about a mall a few blocks away so we decided to go there. We walked around for a bit then went, had dinner at the food court, shopped a little and let the kids play in the little overcrowded play area. It was a nice and relaxing evening!
We saw lots of wild animals off on the shoulder on our drive like a HUGE ram, red fox, coyote, deer, horses and eagles! I had never seen so many wild animals on the way to Utah before. Mom and I decided it was because the highway was warner and/or because of stuff people litter there are more small animals near the road to eat.
We also had fun singing songs and holding the roof up when we went in tunnels!
Karina made up this funny joke and told it to me LOTs and LOTs and LOTS of time! Kids are so cute and fun!
2 comments:
I love the video of Alexander, I want to watch it over and over again, but now I have something to watch when I need a smile in life because it's the cutest thing ever!
I love the holding up the ceiling in the tunnels. That's awesome!
Post a Comment