I was on the computer Saturday night after the kids were in bed and Michael was out on a call.
I herd someone moving around in the laundry room and just assumed it was Michael coming in the back door to keep from waking Karina when he opens the front door. The nose carried on for a few minutes. I could not figure out what was taking him so long to come inside, so I thought I would go help him find what he was looking for (I was pretty sure he was not starting a load of clothes, or was he?) I opened the door and asked "what are you doing....in..." Where was he? I looked around and to my surprise the noise was a raccoon! It was about two feet tall!!!!!

He just looked at me while he helped himself to some cat food that is stored in a bucket next to the door. The raccoon had pulled the lid off all by himself! I yelled and clapped and stomped my foot and he just kept looking at me while putting handfuls of cat food into his mouth!

I was too sacred to not keep the washer between us and wanted to stay behind the door so the picture is a little fuzzy because I was in a hurry. I got him to leave by throwing Karina's dirty shirt at him. Mr Pibb was sitting outside the door the whole time! He just sat there when the raccoon walked past! I guess he is not a watch dog after all. Michael thinks they must be friends and he was just having him over for dinner.
1 comment:
WOW! a real racoon! That's crazy! Abbie and Specner thought it was pretty cool.
Post a Comment