Sunday, May 3, 2009

Our Friday!!!!!!!

Friday was a pretty busy day! Michael was on call and though he did not get a call all night, he got busy right after we woke up in the morning.

Karina and I took Conrad to school, then waved good bye and headed over to Weight Watchers. She was not her usual perfect self but did pretty well.

We jetted over to the mall when the meeting was over. We walked by ourselves for a few laps, then met up with Merilee and Janna to walk the rest of the hour.

Karina and I were able to make it five minutes early to my doctors appointment. Dr Pourkbar was still not happy with my blood pressure, bummer!

We took off to Sam's house to visit her, baby Annabelle and Caroline (Sam's very good friend from her days attending Boston University), who was in town visiting. After hanging out talking and watching Sam clean out her fridge, I left to go pick up lunch from Chipotle. I got lost on the way there and spent at lease 45 minutes finding the place! Karina fell asleep on the way but woke up about 5 minutes later coughing and never did go back to sleep. (this is the part of the day when Karina went from sweet baby girl to crabby pants) I got lunch and headed back to Sam's. Lunch was very yummy! After chatting a little more and trying to keep Karina from waking up baby Annabelle we left to met Conrad's bus at Mom and Dad's.

On our way over we stopped at the post office to mail a package. I was hoping at any time Karina would fall asleep in her car seat to sleep for a few hours and get out of the crabby pants, no such luck!

We were a few minutes late to get Conrad and had to wait, because his dad had picked him up from the bus stop. I still had his clothes for spending the night and hung out at Mom and Dad's till they drove back to pick them up so I could give Conrad a love plus the bag of cloths.

I ran back to the house to get some snacks to take to the Ransom's for the game night they had planned. On our way home Karina FINALLY fell asleep! Yea! I realized that I had left the hummus, I was going to bring, in the fridge at work; so, on our way we stopped at Price Chopper to pick some up.

Michael called as we were getting back in the car for directions to the Ransom's. I told him I did not know if there was still a road detour on the way so he would have to stay on the phone. When we were almost there I ask him where he was? He had been saying that he was in Kansas somewhere. I told him that there was a van just like his Dodge work van just one car behind me and it had been following me for some time. He said that was funny and that Dodge had made more than just the 7 vans they had sold to his boss Jason. I told him I guessed he was right. Not even 2 minutes later we turned onto the street the Ransom's live on I see Michael driving the van that had been following me! My husband was my stalker!-

I got a kiss from my stalker and Michael carried a sleeping Karina and her car seat inside. Merilee and Mark were there as were Merilee's brother and his wife, Bow and Andrea Olsen, Daniel Watson and his wife Shell (I'm not to sure on that being her real name :) and their little boy. Karina slept for a few couple of minutes before waking up crying. Michael got a call he had to leave for seconds later and that is when the crying /whining issued for what felt like the rest of FOREVER! I do love her but she wore me out!

We had so much fun talking, eating and playing Buzz Word. The Olsen's and I were on one team and the Ransom's and Watson's were on the other. It was a pretty good game! After the Ransom/Watson team won we talked for a bit then Bow and Andrea had to go home and put their three month old to bed. About an hour before we ended up leaving, Karina finally stopped being crabby. I could not see leaving when she was now happily playing with the other kids; so, the rest of us stayed till way too late while I taught everyone how to play Set. They caught on pretty fast but I still creamed them. (I am waiting for my brother Mark to come back to visit so I can get a real run for my money!!!)
Michael, Bow and Andrea had to leave before we got a picture.
That is the end of our very busy day!
5/1/09

No comments: