Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First Day of Vacation!

I got Conrad a very cool shark kite for dirt cheep at Cargo Largo to bring on our trip. Grandpa helped him and Mark put it together. They had lots of fun flying it even though there was
not much wind that morning.Ta...da.. the Finished shark! Good Job Guys!Conrad thought tether ball was a pretty cool game. I told him how good Aunt Julie always was at playing. He challenged Mark to a game, but we had to tie up the dog so he did not attack the ball during the game. Michael and I taught Mark, Jessie, Laura and Big Mark to a game of Guillotine. Isn't he cute! It was fun to play but I don;t think Julie's kids liked the game much.
Laura and Mark however did like the game. It was so nice to have Mark and Laura there with us. I miss them both so much. I say everyone should move back to Independence! Any takers?
Becca could not wait another day for a hair cute. It was a good thing it did not take much to get Laura to give her a cute one before the Woodward Family Reunion that evening. Here is the before picture.And here is the after! I think her hair looks way cute! And yes Laura, so do you!

1 comment:

Julie said...

You got so many cute pictures. I'm so glad the boys got to fly Conrad's cool kite. I didn't even know that happened. I wonder where I was?

Next time we see you we'll have to play Guillotine, becuase I didn't get to play.

I agree, Laura did a fablous job on the hair cuts. I've gotten a ton of compliments on her skills. Thanks Laura!