Conrad’s school hosted an art fair for the parents and families to show case the kids art work. The PTA sponsored a Ice-cream social of the event. It turned out great and there were lots there to help, which was nice because I did all of my helping with Alexander in his wrap (it was lots easier when he was little to get stuff done than it is now he is bigger!) Conrad had two pieces on display, a self portrait and a creative bus. His art teacher, Ms. Hanning let them be as creative has they could be with this 4D project. Conrad’s bus is a future bus, it has turbines to propel it. His was the only bus without wheels.
Grandma and Becca came with Conrad. Grandpa got to come later but I guess I missed him while I was eating my ice-cream.
Emerald Arborvitae
2 years ago
1 comment:
Nice job on the bus. He even got the little details like the windshield wipers. What a fun school event.
Post a Comment