Monday, March 28, 2011

Eye See Karina! 3/22/11

Our Parents As Teachers lady gave us information for Karina to have a free eye screening.  I thought it could not hurt to get them checked even though we don’t think she has any problems.  The Doctor and nurses were very nice and she enjoyed herself till she had to have her eyes dilated.  She did not like that but was still very good through the whole process.  IMG_0592

Because she was so good they let her pick a little toy out of the toy chest.  She picked this little pink flamingo (I’m not even sure if it made it all the way home:) she was very happy to play with while we waited for her eyes to dilate and watched Toy Story 3. The doctor said her eyes looked perfect!  That makes me happy!IMG_0594

After the doctor we stopped at the grocery store on the way home.  Karina and Alexander were very good while Anita Little and I had a planning meeting for the upcoming book fair.  It was a good and busy day!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Fun to have a new experience. Last time I took one of my kids in our eye doctor had a new little gizmo so he didn't have to dialate their eyes; it was SO nice.