Friday, March 18, 2011

Pull-Ups Potty Party! 3/12/11

I made cupcakes with cute little pictures from the stickers on them.  In hind sight I should have picked colors instead of just back but I will know that for next time.IMG_0479IMG_0480IMG_0481IMG_0482Karina liked to eat the chocolate all by it’s self!  She said it was very tasty!IMG_0483Party bags for the guests!  We also had coloring pages and door hangers to color.IMG_0484IMG_0485IMG_0486I some how missed pictures of the kids dancing on the mats but di get pictures of the mats thanks to little helpers!  Kids are so fun!IMG_0487IMG_0492IMG_0505It is always fun to spend time with my friends.  Thanks for coming guys!  Hope you had fun!IMG_0506IMG_0507IMG_0508IMG_0509IMG_0510IMG_0511Sam and her two little ones and the Ransoms stayed for dinner.  I watched Mailee and Brick while Merilee and Mark ran to Walmart for a few things.  It was a great day!  Thanks everyone!

1 comment:

Julie said...

It's so fun to have people over!