We had lots of fun visiting the McKinney cousins in Illinois. We played outside, played on the swings, Watched the cows, Went to the park and had Dinner at Aunt Gail's. It was so much fun for the Mom cousins to talk while the second cousins played.
I so enjoyed getting to spend time with all of my girl cousins, Amy, Leslie, Michelle, Amanda and Diana. Staying up late talking and going out one night for some R&R at Buffalo Wild Wings. By the way, I have decided I do not really like BWW.
We also went to Aunt Gail’s for some VERY yummy barbecue and good quality time eating, talking and letting the little kids play! Alexander his learned all by himself what cars were meant to do!
1 comment:
That is so awesome. I really wish we could've come to. I miss seeing cousins. I bet the kids loved it.
Post a Comment