Friday, July 15, 2011

Happy Father’s Day 2011

I have the best dad in the whole world!  I love my Dad and I am so grateful for the great father he was to all his children! 

I love my husband and father to my children!  He is so caring and protective of the kids.  I am glad he is their Daddy!

Michael was able to come to church and listen to the kids sing “I’m So Glad When Daddy Comes Home”, a family favorite.  They all did a great job and Karina and Alexander were beyond excited to sit on Daddy’s lap through sacrament meeting they were a little disappointed they had to share.  It was so nice to have him sitting beside me! 

For Father’s Day this year we had dinner at our house.  While we finished clearing the table and Grandma did the dishes Becca and Karina had lots of fun wrestling with each other.  Conrad and Alexander joined for a minute of two but mostly it was the two crazy girls!

2011-06-19 0012

After dinner Conrad wanted to look at scrapbook and since they are almost all his scrapbooks that is what we looked at!  It was a big wake-up call to get myself in gear and get some scrapin’ done for the other kids!  We had ice-cream cones for dessert which was a first for Alexander who preferred the empty cone.2011-06-20

Here Grandpa is opening his card from Julie.  He had a good night, he talked on the phone to David, read some storied to Karina and enjoyed reminiscing while we looked at scrapbooks.2011-06-21

Michael was so tired from working himself to death, ha ha! that is a funny joke!, he slept through dinner and family time.  He woke up before we put the kids to bed for loves and opening gifts.  It was a good day!  He got a new Hawaiian shirt, a tie and tie tack.  2011-06-19 0011

1 comment:

Julie said...

I'm glad you can have the famliy over for special celebreations. THat's so cool that Conrad enjoys his books so much. I feel so behind all the time to. Good luck with that!