Thursday, January 26, 2012

My little baby ….. 11/6/11

Alexander is getting so big!  But I still think he is a baby.  They grow up too, too fast!  Gosh, I love listening to little feet running and listening to baby chatter.  2011-11-06 001

Alexander loves bringing us DVD cases and we “read” them to him.  He loves watching movies, his favorite is Spirit, but loves ones with animals in them.  Likes to watch Baby Einstein signing videos. 

Alexander loves dinosaurs, horses and trains.  His first animal sound was a dinosaur, so cute!  Now he loves making horses and playing horse with Karina.  They rear up on their back “legs” and whinny as they gallop around the house.

Right now he loves at nap and bed time for Daddy, Conrad or Karina to stand at the bottom of the steps and make silly faces on his way to bed.  This was started by Daddy and is now a great family funny time, much to my disagreement.  But he still goes right to sleep so I guess I don’t mind that much.

2 comments:

momwoodward said...

He is definitely getting bigger and that was two month ago.

Julie said...

That is so cute to read a DVD case. At least nap time is a happy time, right?