Thursday, January 26, 2012

Visit from Mark & Oscar 11/6/11

IMG_2938-1Mark and Oscar came to visit for any afternoon during a layover.  It was so good to see Mark in person and met Oscar.  We had dinner at Mom and Dad’s then just hung out, talked, took a walk around the yard and played some games.  Conrad played and talked some violin with Mark.

IMG_2937-1A picture of just the men.  Oscar sure enjoyed watching the two little ones running around playing, Alexander sure enjoyed finding a new friend!  

IMG_2940-1

Michael wrestled with Alexander to keep him occupied for a minute.  My handsome boys!

IMG_2942-1

I am so glad they got to visit even if it was for just a little while!  I hope they will be back for longer soon!  Love you!

IMG_2943-1

2 comments:

momwoodward said...

Great pictures. It was fun for Mark to stop in for a wile.

Julie said...

You look so good in the picture of you and Mark. I'm glad he got to stop in and see you guys.