Thursday, January 26, 2012

Birthday Mommy! Hey, that’s me! 11/7/11

On Monday the day before my birthday we went to Mom and Dad’s for a little family birthday party.  We did gifts before cake because Michael had to leave on a call.  Michael and the kids got me a much needed new grater I wanted.   2011-11-07 0013Becca helped him with the other gift of a picture frame with lots of cute family snap shots in it.  2011-11-07 0014Mom and Dad got me some cute shirts and got my mixer fixed that had broken a few days before my birthday.

IMG_2963-1

Then it was “Happy Birthday” and cake time!2011-11-07 0012

This is just for proof of where Karina gets her silly camera faces from, Becca!!  Some days “silly” is the only smile I can get from Karina for a picture!  Like this day!  Kids, so silly!2011-11-07 001

Only silly faces please!  Out of four pictures Mom took, Karina and Conrad look like this in all of them, oh well, at least they are not crying!  I love my family!IMG_2976-1

2 comments:

momwoodward said...

We all had a great time. Kids are Funny. You have to Laugh at them.

Julie said...

Love your new blog background. It's so happy and springy. Happy Birthday :-)! Lucky you to get just what you needed. You had a pretty good face in the shirt picture too. The cake looks yummy and I bet that last picture will be one of your favorites in years to come.