
5-28-10 Alexander's doctor said today that he might get to come home Sunday evening! Today, Friday, he has been graduated to a crib, had his NG (feeding tube that goes in his nose and down to his tummy) tube removed and we are on all nursing feeds. He has been doing great! He even gained weight!

Rachel brought up Becca, Conrad and Karina to visit. They each got to hold Alexander for the fist time. I forgot the camera in my room so I did not get a picture of Rachel holding him. Conrad is a very proud big brother! He was very happy to be able to hold him!

Karina was not able to go into the NICU because you have to be at least 5. I was holding Karina up to the window to show her where his bed was when Alexander's doctor walked by. She asked if we would like to go into the office. Alexander's isolet was right infront of the office. His nurse held him up for Karina to see. She was so happy! "That's my baby Alexander!"
No comments:
Post a Comment