Saturday, September 17, 2011

More Prep for Party-Day!

full_page

Words can not describe the sweet perfection of my sister Julie for putting together the invites to the party for me!  I love her!

I found these super cute and easy bracelets on one of my favorite blogs Bee in Our Bonnet, to give as party favors to the kids.  I made boy ones and girl ones.  Josh and Eli Millard were great models of the boy ones! 

2011-07-26 001

and Karina was very interested in posing with the girl ones!

2011-07-30 001

The cute goodie bag toppers were also from seventhirtythree.  All I had to do was print, cut, fill and staple them. 

Collages2t

The day before the party I was going a little crazy!  Michael called Natalie and asked her if she would come over and help with some last minute stuff.  Natalie was an angel from heaven, she came over and made all the play dough for the kids.  Next time I will ask for help, I promise!  Wands and crowns for the girls and baseball caps for the boys.  I got the wands and crowns at US Toy.  The ball caps I get at the DollarTree, I did have to trim all the crazy stings and extra material to make them look nice but for the price of $1 I could not beat that. 

1 comment:

Julie said...

Good friends are the best!