Sunday, July 12, 2009

Cheese Cake, Quilting and Dinner at the Maughan's

I love the Maughans! I went with the kids over Wednesday so Carrie could teach me all of her secrets on how to make the perfect cheese cake. She gave me some great pointers. While the cake baked we quilted. We sort-of invited ourselves for dinner, thanks again Carrie!
Jeff was kind enough to take Conrad with him to church for scouts and so we could finish the cheese cake and let the girls play. They got tired of us quilting so we decided to all go outside and play. Carrie and I made clover necklaces for the girls. Karina did not want to wear hers but Katelyn did. These pictures of Rachel and Karina playing are so cute!
Hi!
I love the look on Karina's face in this one!
Happy girls!
Peek a boo! I see you!

1 comment:

Cari said...

I'm glad I could help! Did the cheesecake turn out the way you wanted it too? I think those are some of the cutest kids in the world!