Conrad had his last game of the season on Saturday! It was heavily attended including: Mom, Dad, Rachel, Becca, Myself, Karina, His Dad, his sister, Kali and brother, Keane. They lost the game but keep their third place standing in their division. Conrad and his team played well and we hope to play with them next year.

Conrad and Coach Rod. He was a great coach! We were glad to have such a great example and teacher for the boys. He was very helpful and nice to the boys, helping them improve with constructive criticism and correct techniques.

At the end of all the games Coach Rob would talk to them and read to them from a book called
Beyond Belief: Finding the Strength to Come Back by Josh Hamilton. He would talk to them about things they could do to become better people, how to lean on the Lord when they go through tough times and how God will be there for them, ending with a prayer.

Conrad was excited to get a trophy. (Even though he does not look excited in this picture!)
1 comment:
What a cool coach. I pray for good coaches for my kids when they play sports. One of the teams Mark played against last year did not have a good coach; he just kept yelling, yelling , yelling. Anyways, how cool to get a trophy too. Way to go Conrad. Oh, I think next time I go to the library I'm going to look for that book.
Post a Comment