Friday, July 3, 2009

Grandpa and Fun

With Grandma and the girls out of town we thought Grandpa would like some company so we invited him for dinner. He kept saying he would leave to process chicken but stayed and helped Michael put together the grill.
The kids had so much fun spending time with grandpa. They read a book from Uncle Mark called The Composer is Dead then listened to the CD that came with it.
We played Cadoo and I won! Yeah! It was fun for everyone!
I baked a cake, just for fun and because it is yummy. Grandpa was very nice to share with Karina. I think this video is so funny! Grandpa gets his favorite part, the cake and Karina gets hers, the icing.
Before Grandpa left he read scriptures with us. We sure love him and all he does for our family!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Abbie would think Karina is so lucky. She loves the frosting too. Glad you got to spend time with dad he sure loves being with you guys.